Monday, January 28, 2013

How to check the balance in my STC mobile telephone SAWA account

I have charged my mobile telephone some time back for SR. 100.  But the telephone is not in my name and as per current requirements in Saudi Arabia I have to change it to my name. Since I have not yet changed in my name I am using this mobile less frequently.  Now I want to check the balance amount in my account.  How can I check the balance in my mobile STC SAWA account before recharging. 

Answer - STC is the short form of Saudi Telecom Company.  The procedure to know the balance is quite simple, you have to dial -  *166#  - to get the balance in your account. It is free service from STC.


TAGS - my stc, stc balance check,how to check balance in sawa mobile, checking STC balance

Saudi Telecom Company - STC

Saudi Telecom Company (STC) offers its customers an additional month of services, free of charge, upon renewing their QuickNet package subscription through Aljawal portal (www.aljawal.net.sa). This special offer, valid for three months starting December 11, 2014, entitles current users to a bonus month after renewing their subscription to any prepaid QuickNet package of their choice specifically through Aljawal portal. Such packages are usable for a month and up to a year, and their data storage capacity varies between 3 and 6 Gigabytes per month. QuickNet also includes an unlimited bundle. For instance, under this offer, a customer can receive an extra month of QuickNet services after renewing his or her subscription to the unlimited bundle through Aljawal portal for SR199. The offer is part of a promotion of the diverse packages furnished by STC, which differ in their features and subscription lengths. Such promotions align with the marketing strategy of STC as they offer customers a wide array of choices that are backed by a strong infrastructure and comprehensive network coverage. (17/12/2014).

Saudi Telecom Company (STC) and the Arab Satellite Communications Organization (Arabsat) completed the establishment of a new ground station operating with the satellite (Badr5). In addition to equipping STC with cutting-edge satellite technology, this project enables the telecommunication giant to meet the growing demand for its satellite telecommunication services from the government, business, and other sectors. Eng. Abdulaziz Al Sugair, Chairman of the Board and Managing Director at STC, said, “this new partnership affirms the depth of knowledge and expertise in growing the telecommunications and satellite services in the Middle East. This growth comes from investing heavily in building human capacity as well as infrastructure. We are confident that this partnership will empower both sides to continue to deliver superior services.” He added, “the new station is an important addition to STC’s capabilities and resources in satellite communication, and will contribute to further excellence and innovation.” Mr. Khalid Ahmed Balkheyour, CEO of Arabsat, stated that the new station will enhance the performance of Badr5, its newest and most advanced satellite. Mr. Balkheyour confirmed that Arabsat would continue collaborating with STC in order to strengthen its presence in the local and international markets. (11/12/2014)

22 comments:

  1. I have around 7 SAR in my account but the problem is that, I am not able to make calls however I can receive calls in my STC number, and the validity is still remaining that is till august 2013.
    When I call to CUSTOMER CARE, the guy there is angry and keep saying recharge your account. Can any body tell me, why this happened that I have money in my account with validity but I could not make call...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. $$$ GENUINE LOAN WITH LOW INTEREST RATE APPLY $$$
      Do you need finance to start up your own business or expand your business, Do you need funds to pay off your debt? We give out loan to interested individuals and company's who are seeking loan with good faith. Are you seriously in need of an urgent loan contact us.

      Email: shadiraaliuloancompany1@gmail.com
      Phone No: +919873186890.

      Delete
  2. I had the same problem. I had charged for SAR 100 some 3 months back. June 1st was the expiry date for my card. Somehow I did not realize that the expiry date had approached and I had a balance of SAR 24. I could not dial any number but I was able to receive the calls. Then I had to recharge and my period was extended and got the benefit of my remaining SAR 24. STC needs to be more customer friendly. I have found them to be difficult to deal with. It seems they are not there to solve the problems of the customers but to create the problems for the customers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. STC really creates the problems.The Customer Care is not giving the right Support.Each excecutive speaks differently.They really not solving the problems but creates.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. u r 100% correct... STC is 0 satisfaction

      Delete
  4. Brothers How To check My Remaining STC Internet Data Balance?

    ReplyDelete
  5. STC customer are not responding. how we will solve our problem ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. STC customer care are not responding. how we will solve our problem ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. i bought a new simcard but the problem is i cant enquire how much is my balance.how it be possible?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To enquire about your balance in STC Sawa you should dial *166#
      STC Sawa offers more services for its customers through mobile read this article
      http://saudi-expatriates.blogspot.com/2015/09/sawa-stc-ksa.html

      Delete
  8. i have balance my account valid, but i cant call any body, and the respond is terminated my account i must be recharge. but my balance still valid...Big problem stc telecom...

    ReplyDelete
  9. can i recharge my unlimited 3 months data package in aljawal.net using prepaid load for payment?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. manager use the app you have to setup your check balance code, and from then on whenever you open the app it checks your balance, so you dont need to open your phone option, write in the check balance code and press the call button its just 1 touch

      Delete
  10. http://www.saudi-expatriates.com/2015/09/sawa-stc-ksa.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for such a fantastic blog , and I have been on the lookout for such information. Recharge STC

    ReplyDelete
  13. $$$ GENUINE LOAN WITH LOW INTEREST RATE APPLY $$$
    Do you need finance to start up your own business or expand your business, Do you need funds to pay off your debt? We give out loan to interested individuals and company's who are seeking loan with good faith. Are you seriously in need of an urgent loan contact us.

    Email: shadiraaliuloancompany1@gmail.com
    Phone No: +919873186890.

    ReplyDelete
  14. http://www.expatout.com/2016/11/how-to-check-zain-number-without.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. We gives out both business and personal loans no collateral required. now term cash of all amounts I think you have come to the right place. We offer Cash at low interest rate of 3%. Interested people should please contact us on For immediate respond application Contact us via email: musaddiqloanlending@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete